Welcome to the websites of TOX PRESSOTECHNIK GmbH & Co. KG (also "we" in the following). Thank you for visiting our website. We would like to introduce our company to you on the following web pages.
The use of our website (including our web pages on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube) is based on the following regulations, while it is our intention that our websites are directed exclusively at businesses.
- All the information involved in our Web appearance is non-binding and serves exclusively for the purpose of informing yourself about our company. It does not include offers about the receipt of goods or services from our company. The rights and obligations for the acquisition of goods and services result exclusively from the basic general terms and conditions of trade and further contractual agreements. The procurement of information from our website does not lead to a conclusion of contract with regard to the procurement of TOX products (goods and services).
- The files about our products made available for downloading (including CAD files) serve exclusively as introductory information about our products. Relevant and binding are exclusively the data received during the procurement of a TOX product as well as the product-specific instructions for use and information on application.
- The information on our websites does not include guarantees or descriptions about quality with regard to TOX products. Exclusively relevant here is the separately concluded contract with regard to our goods or services.
- Certain areas of our appearance on the Web can only be used after a prior registration (the download of CAD files, for example). There is no entitlement to registration. We reserve the right to reject applications for registration and terminate existing registrations insofar as the registration is not part of a separately concluded contract with regard to the procurement of TOX products.
Within the framework of the registration the user is obligated,
- to provide factual information (especially forbidden is the registration under a wrong name or a pseudonym),
- to immediately inform us about the change of his particulars during registration,
- to ensure that the user data he has been provided (especially the log-in password) are not made accessible to third parties,
- to inform us immediately if there are indications about the misuse of his user data.
- Our websites also contain links to the websites of third parties, over the contents of which we have no control. In no way do we adopt their content nor accept responsibility for them. We were unaware of any unlawful or incorrect content of linked sites at the time of the insertion of these links. A permanent subsequent control of the content of the linked sites without any definite indications of errors in their content or violation of law is inappropriate. Please inform us immediately if you gained access to sites via our links whose content seems questionable to you. We will delete such links immediately we become aware of violations of law or proven errors of content of the linked sites.
- We expressly reserve all rights with regard to the content, the design and setup of our Web appearance. Especially the duplication, editing, distribution and all manner of utilization of content and files of our Web appearance require our written approval, provided that the action by way of exception is approval-free according to legal regulations or the content and files are used exclusively for the information of the visitor to the Web site.
- Strictly forbidden is the use of content and files from our websites contrary to criminal laws, other statutory regulations, contrary to public morals or principles of good faith.
- Although we constantly endeavour to keep our websites free of malicious software (such as viruses, etc.) we cannot guarantee the freedom of our sites from malicious software. Each user of our website is therefore obliged, for his own protection as well as the prevention of malicious software on our websites, to use the appropriate security measures (especially a current virus scanner) before downloading information or files from our websites.
- German law applies exclusively under exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. If the visitor to our Web site is a buyer or visiting our website under instruction or agency of a buyer, a legal entity of public law or separate assets of public law, Ravensburg is the jurisdictional venue for all disputes in connection with the use of our websites.